Monday, November 2, 2009

first day of semester 5 finale

Finally, I had a proper final examination. It's been one full year that I never sit my examination with all my fellow mates. Done with Laser today.

Semiconductors and Data Communication this coming Thursday. Wish me luck.

I had a story about what happened today actually. Em. I went to buy my flight ticket back to Sibu through online. N guess what the fuck just happened. I bought 3 January 2010 for my return flight from Sibu to KK but the system came out to be 12 Dec 2009 and I'm not joking, man. WTF!?!?!?

I rushed to the MAS ticketing office at the airport. Shit, I had to pay for penalty for RM65 if I was going to change my flight date. Their only solution is to ask me to write a letter and complain to the online booking for the correction. Duh, these people wouldn't really give a fuck by the way. They would think I'm a fraud. I just hate the way they looking at me as if I'm a fraud. Damn you. That's okay. I know I'm really poor. If I would have a 10 millions with me now, it's not like I don't have the money to pay for the penalty but it's not worth for me to pay for your fucking mistake.

I'll just let you think I'm a fraud and I think, I should think you're not efficient enough to correct these mistakes and as if you could repeat this again and again and telling your customers to pay the penalty? Are you earning some retarded person's money? Honestly, I would rather spent this money bribing your CEO to fired all of you. Come on, I need to eat and stay alive as well.


So, what about now? penalty or wait for correction response? I doubt they will response to my complain.

Sad. Wasting my time rushing to the airport earlier. Hurts my ass all the way thru.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So what happens now? Going back on Jan 3 la? Online booking problem besar.

Unknown said...

yes. i complained heee. waiting for their reply =.=

lamond said...

aiya go back 12 la

Unknown said...

u pay for me lo. haha