Monday, April 26, 2010

the last few moments in KK

fuck, it's my last few moments in KK. I'm gonna miss KK. i'm gonna miss the beach, the sea. I'm gonna miss my friends here. I'm gonna miss my fag-fat friend, gonna miss BED, RAZZ, upperstar, FIREFLY.

shit. The success rate going in Firefly and getting a space to get some alcohol in front of me is like 5%. Firefly was small but it was so good to be there. Packed with hot chicks and packed again with pussies around you. Everyone just love the band there. Last Saturday, they started to have some bouncers standing at the entrance to controlled the crowd by prohibiting the underage getting in. One of my older friend, Gai got checked wtf lollllll. and I saw LAM LAM! It was only 11 pm and it was so fucking full already. I only been inside there drinking and enjoying once only. Such a shame of me.

We went BED again for dewar white label in the end as well. Well, at least BED's DJ and band were quite good with their performance lately. and what's more important is the bartender. Bartenders gone crazy. They played with fires just after the band came down for rest. hard liquor were pour all along the bar and burn to make some happenings and chicks were given free tequillas to dance on the bar on fire.

Some chicks dancing on the bar

the bar is on fire


that's gai







Check out the crowd. WOOSH.

Somebody end up in a fight with another person in the club when they started to pull the chicks around to dance with them. stupid drunk fellas were throwing the glass when they are fighting and thanks to the bouncers who drag them away from the dancing pool and the crowd started to dance again while the band tried to performs the best as if nothings happen.

well, we went to the room after that. yeah, i miss the room. our night life ends at 5 am that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shit you tony.

gonna miss bed. gonna miss the freedom.

I must BED again before I go back to sibu hahaa