Saturday, January 1, 2011

wishlist

first of all, happy new year to all! it's another new year! it's great that i'm still keeping this blog alive. it's a very nice date today. for those whoever write blogs, look to your post data and time when you're writing blog post for today. it's 1/1/11. shouldn't it be nice if it's posted on 1:11 pm?

last night was 31st dec 2010. before it eventually turns out to 1st january 2011, i thought of my own lifetime wishlist.

here it goes, wishlist:-
1) getting richer
2) my name on forbes magazine
3) my name on times' magazine
4) more people following my blog
5) more people following my tweeter (tonymahony__)
6) beat kenny sia ass out
7) getting promotions in my career earlier
8) improving more social skills
9) being one of stephen covey disciples
10) having my own private business
11) being one of the massive real-estate investor

that's from me. what about you?

No comments: