Wednesday, September 9, 2009

happy birthday, siew ling

It was 8th September when we had 3rd mid semester exam. Shit, it was quite hard. There were 7 questions. We had to answer 4. I took 3 essays question and 1 calculation question. And fuck the essays. I had no choice :p

After that, had a short meeting with my fellow ScienceTech organization with Prof Dr. Kawi Bidin (hope I spell his name right,hehe) For your information, ScienceTech is just a small student representatives from every courses organization in my school.

Prof Dr. Kawi Bidin is sort of a funny person and he is SO forgetful. He should go for some medical check-up or maybe counselling. What's been bugging him so much till so forgetful? By the way, he's still a very nice person compare to Prof Dr. Jualang, our ex-advisor for ScienceTech :)

I went to KKBOX, Karamusing Complex with my fellow friends around 6pm for Siew Ling's birthday. It's a Family Concept Buffet-Karaoke. Eat-and-sing-all-you-can Karaoke. There were 17 of us. Sorry Hiew, Terence, Bung and Lih Jiun, I overslept and made you all waited me for quite long. *lol* I'm so fucking tired.

Okay. Here's some HOT shots from last night.

KKBOX, Karamunsing Complex, Kota Kinabalu
Jia Yang and Lih Jiun on a duet song

Happy Birthday, Siew Ling


Lih Jiun, Siew Ling, Bung

Choy Hoong, Terence, Katty, Jia Yang, Keong Gor, Li Qi, Ying Ying, Kaccy, Siew Ling, Lih Jiun

Siew Ling being punk'd


The guys with dying-tired look

Pun Chong, Alek, Ken, Xin Ying, Choy Hoong, Terence, Katty, Jia Yang, Keong Gor, Hiew, Li Qi, Kaccy, Ying Ying, Kaccy, Siew Ling, Lih Jiun
Terence had problems with the penis (left)



*wtf* I don't know what happen

the ladies

Siew Ling, why aren't you kissing?



Went to Mamak Coffee Shop and chit-chat about anything related to ghost. *wtf* We all went back after 3:30 am. Doze off like a corpse after that.

Sorry about the photos quality ya. I don't have the camera photos with me now :p

Got to go, see y'all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!