Saturday, February 13, 2010

a day before chinese new year

Happy Chinese New Year all. If you are wondering what am I doing back here, here's some update on what happen in my house.

I'm quite lazy to arrange the photos so please, don't get confused about it.

Enjoy (=


Prawns with duck egg yolk

mixed vegetables

fried lemon chicken

i dunno wtf is this. seems to be egg with lots of mixed stuff inside

roasted duck

fried crabs with tomato sauce

common fried mee

broccoli before getting fried

baby kailan i think

the japanese tofu before getting fried also

Candid photo of mine.

My mum and brother preparing the dishes



that's my brother


i just love eating fish


A picture before dinner. Big sister took the picture. My mother was not in the picture.



Some of you might be wondering how does my house look like. Here's a photo of it.


There you goes. I'll post some more again when I'm free. Not in the blogging mood yet. Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine Day to everyone.

No comments: