Monday, February 1, 2010

a time to be wasted

Ever had the feelings when you wanted to do something so much but you just can't do?

What would it be like if you're hoping for something that you can achieve?

I was looking at some photos. People that travels. People with nice food. People with nice car, nice cloths, nice environment and anything that can related to nice. It's not that I was trying to envy these peoples. I was wondering about it comparing it my whole time at Sabah. I was going to graduate soon.

I could be thinking that my life could be so wonderful that if I ever had to travel so much places testing the food and feels the environment. Food was the main thing here I guess. Food makes you goes around. Food makes you feels totally good. I could have reluctantly depreciate myself due to selfless involvement in entertaining or enjoying myself here.

Fuck, how could that be?

First, I guess it could be a financial limit. Time is not a problem if you or me can manage the time well.

I believe most of you do heard that money makes the world goes round. I agree with this quote. Even if you had the money, you can even buy time without yourself realizing that you are doing it. Life can be so wasted when you had nothing to do with your life. True. Comparison of buying time to the latter states life can be so dumbfuck cause you had no money to use. Yes, in another way of speaking, we could be spending the rest of our life without wasting much of our money. But you should know that the little word money that you are speaking of is still the money.

Management and a lifetime-earning money-making motivation is what you need to make your own life better. Don't be so freaking lazy about your life.

Okay. Don't you hate discrimination? A human couldn't possibly be perfect in a way of sense that you're going to be cool with that case with the rest of the life. Even a slave or a normal civilians would have burst out emotions one day whipping their own ass thinking why are they born in a lower-social status family.

If a God ever made and born you this way, then you have to live it this way. I'm not being spiritual to you but I do believe this world is a balance world. What I was talking about earlier could be one bad mentality for you. You had to understand it this way as well. When you had nothing better to do when you just can't afford yourself a living. Find something to do. Make yourself useful as a professional in something. Read. Work hard. Read might be hard for you if you don't get any proper education in your early childhood times. BUT DO KEEP IN MIND, it's not that you are stupid enough to slack around and stop sticking yourself to book. I do believe everyone has a talent without book reading skills. Books work as a supplementary knowledge for your talent and gotta learn that to understand that.

If you're uneducated because you're not rich enough to afford yourself a proper academic life then I'll be saying sorry to you. You're gonna find a way to help yourself but not keep on relying and hoping on others.

and fuck it. I couldn't blog long essays anymore. I'm not that thoughtful nowadays. *wtf* I was thinking hard about it, are my times were wasted all these years?


No comments: