Friday, June 26, 2015

Life's like DOTA

Now, why would I mention that life would be like DOTA? I'm getting sick recently. I been laying on the bed full-time like a zombie in the zoo. I had nothing else to do rather than to think many on how can make myself move further up in my life.

Life especially when you're an adult, you get pressure from your boss in the office. When you're too stress or overstretch your limits, your body tends to get weaker and weaker. It's the same as say you're a huskar in DOTA game. When executing gank with your teammates, you get aim. Everyone wants to kill you! What happens after that when you die? It takes some time for you to recover.

This actually correlates with our life whereby when you get older and older, your level are increasing. Which actually means, when you are sick, it takes longer time for you to recovery. The concept is the same as when you are in DOTA gaming.



No comments: