Saturday, October 10, 2009

a doctor being selfish

Sorry guys, I couldn't update my blog few days ago. Me and my friends was food poisoned after the mooncake festival. I 90% believed that it was the mooncake that poisoned all of us during the past week. It was so shit. There were 5 of us.

Me, Choy Hoong, Alek, Hiew, Bung (i guess). Bung went to cut off his appendix 2 days ago. I'm not sure it was REALLY THAT related to the food poisoning too. He looks healthy now.

Ever shiver on your own bed when there is a big wind and raining outside of your room while you already did wear 2 shirts, 2 jackets, a long sport pants, 2 socks and having a blanket covering all over yourself?

Ever shit out when you're trying to fart?

Ever hear your stomach growling in the middle of the night until the next morning while you couldn't sleep at all?

Ever try fasting for 1 days and a half because you don't have appetite?

I went to clinic the other day and I found out even doctor can be so thrifty when giving away medicine. I was so sick badly that I was only given 6 pills for ONLY diarrhea, gastric and vitamin B complex *wtf*

What about my fever, you shithead. not even some painkiller, paracetamols.

How can a doctor be so selfish about it? Doctor is earning a lot but that doesn't mean you can be greedy about money and try to cut down the cost by giving less medicine to the patient. You're just killing the patient by your greedness.

No comments: