Friday, October 16, 2009

hii kion's big day



It was Hii Kion's birthday yesterday night. Look how excited he is in the video. HAHA. Me, ee jung, GARY and ah pon made it to his birthday. We eventually made a mistake of his birthday before this. HAHA. We went back around 2 am and I'm so fucking tired in the next morning due to my only 3 hours half sleep before I'm back to my hostel.

Printed my dissertation proposal out and yesh, I wasted 180s DOUBLE-A paper. I reprint another 3 new sets JUST BECAUSE I GET THE FORMAT WRONG.

SHIT YOU DR JEDOL.

You're just scaring everyone in the class. I almost couldn't make it up to the time. Not to forget the rest of my friends in the course. 1 set for 45 minutes printing. IMAGINE how long is that.


4 comments:

Han said...

what a disaster..

Unknown said...

he is one 24-7 excited man

Jedol said...

Tony. What's wrong?

Unknown said...

sorry dr jedol. no offense but that's mean ur words are kinda influential to every student in the class as we all respect your ideas very much.

we was told by your student that we were supposed to follow the 100% correct format so, we reset the whole format the prevent any marks deduction

:)