Sunday, October 25, 2009

arrival of pun chong's girl

Our dear friend, Pun Chong's girlfriend arrived Kota Kinabalu from Kuala Lumpur last week. We brought this couples to KKBOX for singing. There were no more students' package. *wtf*

By the way, we took 10 pax package which we had RM400.20 includes tax and service charges which includes 10 pax Buffet Dinner, 5 jugs of soft drinks/beers and singing package from 6 pm to 1 am.

Here's some shot. I only take the best pictures (:


Siew Ling, Lih Jiun, Alek, Katty (mid bottom)

Alek and Ken

Ken with his tongue

Mike Shinoda, Siew Ling, Katty, Lih Jiun

Pun Chong and his girl, Wee Ling (sorry, if I spelled it wrongly)

I like this one. Siew Ling and Kin Vun. Try zoom in the handphone

Me and Hiew

Don't ask me. He's gay

Siew Ling, Lih Jiun, Katty

Orgasm

Katty Lih Jiun and Me


My friends who were in KK, there's no more student package in KKBox, so please, it's the right thing if you're hesitating to go for singing there.

After singing, we went to the gay house and played DOTA till 8 am in the morning. Went back our own place and I slept at 10:30 am *wtf*

ADIOS JOSE

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wtf?????

No more RM10 for 5 hours singing? Cilaka KKbox.
karamunsing rite? last week we still got students price oo.

Unknown said...

RM10 only for the afternoon session.

2pm - 6 pm

1 soft drink each. and only monday to friday

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think nice post. Specially the title attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Unknown said...

no problem anonymous. i don't exactly know which part did i help you a lot but by the way, thanks for reading and comment :)

Anonymous said...

tonydowster.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.