Wednesday, January 20, 2010

decrement in blog post

I realized my blog post is getting lesser and lesser every month by then.

Been busy with my academic and some management stuff that I'm doing here in my school.

Been totaled crazy that I had to walk around the school so far up to meet up to do something. Shit. Why is it so troublesome that we have to pass one simple thing to another person while it is so hard for us to meet with the next party? and it sucks when the next party is late or totally forget about your appointment. *wtf*

It's been raining continuously for 4 freaking days in Sabah and the weather is freezing at night. Well, don't complain by the way. I hope it rains every once in awhile every day. Well, got to go. Do keep in touch. I promised I'll post something interesting again when I'm free.

ADIOS.

2 comments:

mr. hey said...

don't forget busy fucking around... i have eyes all over you my friend. not in a sexual way though

Unknown said...

oh fuck. it's not me but it's you dont forget busy fucking around. you only had 1 eye all over me but all of us here are having eyes all over you.