Friday, January 1, 2010

a homecoming 2010

It's 2010. What does it feels like to you?

Forgetting the past or doing different new things during this year?

I was thinking hard about it this morning while I was still on my bed. fuck it. Life is still as hard as it is to me. It never been different. It's just a matter of time documentation. Each time I see it, each time I hear it, I could hardly see what I'm having in the future. Each time I pretend not to being in the scenario, I could hardly understand and feel fucked up.

It's a Happy New Year. That's what people say. It does not means something better than happy ever since you can think about before being happy.

Sorry, I don't know what to blog in this very first day of a new year. I'm totally empty. Tired. Somethings still stuck in me. Paranoid again.

By the way, Happy New Year to everyone.


2 comments:

rainbow said...

sometime..it is hard to think that there wil be good n fortune things wil happen in d new year coming for those who really found a hardship in daily life....but...wat to do....dis is life...no matter...as long as v r stil alive...then miracle, fortune wil stil come to us....

Unknown said...

hope i fa da chai every coming year