Thursday, January 28, 2010

MANIFESTO and ELECTION DAY

Last night was the only time for them to talk before the election today. Check out the crowds. Everyone was howling like a monkey and wolves. Some were playing drums. You can never beat the politics.

the protest by the crowds

the cock fight

Those seated in front were the candidates

boasting time

soldiers came to control the crowd


That was shit noisy. My room was so far away from the cafe but I can still hear these people yelling and cocking.

Today was the election day. I was amazed they started to use e-voting for the election. this year I forgot to take pictures for today's election. Sorry about that. Let me show what happen inside the election hall last year.


registration before voting


Publicity by the bus stops



No comments: