Wednesday, January 27, 2010

junkyard

Ever been to the car junkyard?

Check this out.

Located at Inanam, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

I went to one of the car junkyard this morning and I took this shot when there were no one watching me. You can find every small parts of your vehicle inside here. Damn, these peoples who work here looks like criminal to me. I believe these were all the goods from car theft. The racks were 2-to-3-storeys high and were so packed that I can't move around them. The picture above were just a small part of the junkyard.

I didn't manage to capture the other side of the yard. By the way, no offense but thanks to the car theft for helping us to get the spare parts for a more cheaper price. You might disagree with me but they gotta eat too right?

2 comments:

mr. hey said...

why the hell were you there?

Unknown said...

i was looking for my material for my final year project. haha.

found my stuff eventually there.