Monday, September 20, 2010

frog homestay

I would mentioned this frog as a person.

There's a frog getting laid in my house for months. I'd moved to a new house and I been noticing the frog around my house for quite some times.

Car porch, kitchen, laundry room, drain, my toilet, my storeroom are the places that I noticed this little guy. Was he stalking me? I caught this frog once with a pail and I let it free to the natural habitat but it came back.

Hiding and poops in my toilet. Hope he doesn't masturbate when I'm taking my shower or intoxicating myself in the toilet. Since this frog was flip-flopping around my house, I better be provide some welcoming homestay for him.

Sorry I couldn't show you guys some pictures that I took of the frog. I think something is wrong with my laptop card reader.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Give the frog a name. He wants to be your pet. Ai, lu jadi org kch la now?

Unknown said...

i'm becoming a kuching-ian