Wednesday, September 29, 2010

interior semiotics

I beg you readers to comment on this video. I don't know whether you call this an art or something. But, please drop by something for me after you watched it through.


I don't know whether I'm stupid or what cause I just thought that this is an what-the-fuck art. I know art can be something that makes you think, something that makes you confused and something that might control your emotion. This dramatic sketch art main purpose is really confusing me up.

By the way, I'm still voting this as an art. Thanks to my friend, Yee How for sharing about this lovely video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

subjective, dude. First part of opening the can and scrubbing it on the chest, I'm ok. I don't really think it's stupid, slow or weird. Like she wanna show us the "sentimental value" of daily life chores by opening the can. And she purposely took more than a minute to open the can, like u struggling to know what's inside,to consume what's inside.

But the second part of her urinating or I dunno, masturbating, or worst, I think I saw blood and is this like she's having period or what. And we missed the details because the camera was filming the audience.

Which, well, reminds us that there ARE still people appreciating this kind of art or sketsa. And i think that's artful enough. When u do something, and people really look at it, it's more than enough. Then go home, just ponder and reflect.

I dunno if this helps, Tony. Hehe. But this video is kinda intimidating to me. In a good way, though. Unpredictable all the way. You just dunno what the girl gonna do next.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I wrote that long. Interesting post, btw Tony. Just don't expect much from people. I wanna share this but people would be like "wtf wat r u trying to tell us?" and all that. I don't want negative powers around me. Haha.

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment. It's really an WHAT THE FUCK ART