Thursday, September 30, 2010

named

Why Mahony?

There's somehow a complicated argument about my name. 90% of the people around me were asking me why the Mahony? Shit.

It's just as simple as this, say your name is John Kennedy Fong. Why the Kennedy? I was named by parents with Mahony as my middle name once I got out from my mum's tummy. It's really not a complication for me. Probably you'll think that your Kennedy is a Christian name, but what about if your name is Wong Hock Lo? Why the Hock? After all, name are given for every human being on earth to identify yourself. It's not a human's trait, it's not a animal's trait, it's not a plant's trait.

This isn't an offense for me but I'm pleased to answer your hesitation.

TonyMahony

3 comments:

Dezmond said...

hi mahony.. :P

Unknown said...

hi des

Unknown said...

true true. mahony has always been in attention. Cool apa nama tu, it's just people could be confused whether it's ur 2nd name or your dad's.