Tuesday, December 15, 2009

dentist

Anyone love dentist?

Oya Polyclinic


I went to consult a dentist for one of my tooth. It seems to be having some troubles. I don't know why, I just totally feels like there's a hole inside one of my front tooth.

Went to the polyclinic and register myself. Paid RM1 ONLY. I was happy that I was on the next person on the list. I'm holding the number 1099 and the screen was showing 1098. But fuck yeah, I waited for 45 minutes until my turn. I thought that the LCD might be spoiled already. Shit @.@ I wondered what happened to the person's teeth before me lol

Alright, I sit down.

dentist: Apa masalah kamu?
me: Macam ada lubang kat gigi saya?
dentist: Di mana?
me: Kat sini? Belakang ni. Ada?
dentist: Tak nampak la, gigi kamu terlalu kotor, macam terlalu lama tidak cuci.

*wtf* I was thinking of the food I ate I earlier omg. lol

me: jadi?
dentist: Macam ni, saya buat kamu satu appointment utk kamu datang cuci dulu okay? Lepas cuci baru boleh nampak mana lubang kamu tu. Sekarang saya tengok gigi kamu ni nampak sihat saja la.
me: bah, okay la.

They put me on 15 january 2010 for my appointment, I was kinda shocked why that long queue. I'm off to Sabah again by that time. Remake an appointment on 12 Feb 2010. Alright, fine. Since it's cheap, and I don't have that much money. I guess I gotta wait :(

For those Sabahan reader who are reading this, don't misunderstand about the why the polyclinic only charge RM1. In Sarawak, polyclinics are all under goverment management. So, that's why it is so cheap.

No comments: