Saturday, December 5, 2009

hello sibu

hello to sibu.

hello to my mum and dad.

hello to my grandma and grandpa.

hello to both of my sister.

hello to my friends.

hello to the new dogs in the house.

hello my room.

hello all.

I'm back again. Have you been missing me? Please say you do.

woooh. There's good thing and bad thing when I back here.

Good thing
----------------------------------------------
Let's go from the top of the list
1. I can online again. aduh* I really looking forward to this alot.
2. I can drive again.
3. I can save my money again.
4. I can eat breakfast again.
5. I can have hot shower again.
6. I can hang out around v6 again.
7. I can hang out with my buddies again.
8. I can have more privacy in my room again.
9. I can sleep with air con again
10. I don't have to do that much laundry again :)

Bad thing
----------------------------------------------
Let's go from the top of the list
1. I miss KK night life.
2. I can't go out till too late.
3. My parents gonna give me very early morning wake again =.=
4. I can't go out for too long.
5. I need to answer my mum's question each time I'm back.
6. I need to help fill the car's petrol.
7. I need to help my sister to wash her car.
8. No more club.
9. I can't go to the school's lab doing my research.
10. I can't seek help from the genius in one of the KK electronic store.

I can't think of anymore else. Any question or suggestion, please comment (=

Thank you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this post hahaha.

We are king when we're not home.

Unknown said...

hell yeah.

party every weekend hahahah