Saturday, August 22, 2009

bang.

Bang! I woke up this morning around 9.30am and I had like, 14 missed call which includes all the calls which this particular person are trying to find me when my phone is engaged. Not really engaged but it's just the matter of it's reception. 2 of the calls rang and I tried to answer it but i just can't. I JUST CAN'T. Shit. I was tired. Sorry.

My roommate left for a field trip early this morning and I'm all alone in the room again.

Okay, wake up. did my morning routine again. a simple morning washed-tidy-cleaned up. Checked my cloths since yesterday night which is hanging outside the balcony for drying.

I planned to continue on with my research. Shit. I JUST CAN'T. I'm not very awake yet. Had an oat meal for my breakfast.

Double-click Frozen Throne -> Local Network Connections -> Create Game -> ELEMENT TD 3.0 -> Start Game

lol. It's been a long time, my friend. It reminds me a lot about my 2nd home, V6 with the rest of my buddies. I reached level 60 which is the end of the game but however, I lost when RONALD CAME OUT (LEVEL 61-BONUS LEVEL) wtf. whatever.

Then I started on my project. Looking for information and hell ya, this connection is freaking annoying. Why the hell so slow when it is on 3-4 bars always. I'm looking for ozone and errors keep came out. Okay fine. I'll do whatever I have to do first without online now. Wrote some introduction for my project. I hope I got it right.

I realised it's 'Bulan Ramadhan' today. Muslims starting to starve themselves starting from sunrise until the sunset for dinner. Our cafe here seems to be so quiet. I went to cafe for a take-away lunch and not much food were sold at moments like this.

I'm looking forward for the Bazaar Ramadhan actually. Food variability. HAH

Most annoying of all today, there's some lady-man staying at my neighbours. Hope they can shut their mouth.

btw, I have to continue what I started.

No comments: