Thursday, August 27, 2009

who do you blame?

It was a good weather. Stucked's at my friend's place yesterday due to the big rain. My social life is more to the pool center nowadays. It was a good game yesterday night. I was playing with my friend, world people. We only played for 5 games for 8 balls and 3 games for 9 balls.

Score:-

World People VS Montana

8 ball game = 3 : 2

9 ball game = 2 : 1

Shit, I met with Mr Saafie Salleh when I was on the way back to my hostel. He was driving his blue motorcycle with a red-dragonish helmet and he was just beside me when the traffic went red. wtf.

I'm starting to like Prof Dr. Haider. One funny Iraqi guy. He speaks English with Iraq pronounciation. wtf. It's funny when you're paying attention to what spoke. He read si que rook instead of square root and FARA DIE instead of FARA DAY.

For your information, he is my FINAL YEAR PROJECT's supervisor.

*Desperate on how to prepare our exam* wtf


LOOKS LIKE BORAT.


Okay, what's so good about fasting? I read this article about Fasting month for Muslims.

The interesting part is alcoholic drinks and sexual intercourse are not allowed during this time of month. How are you going to hold your sex intention for that long?

As for my point of view, sorry if this insults the Muslim. I don't really care what you Muslims going to do during this time of Month of Ramadhan and I still respect y'all for that. That's one of your religion practice, no question ask. YES I KNOW. But please, if you don't mind, please just don't get it started. You abstained yourself from eating and drinking in one whole DAYtime doesn't have to be one of the reasons that you can start slacking around your work. WORK is still A WORK no matter what happens.

Imagine if you are the boss preparing the pay slip for y'all employee and the matter is that there's no efficiency and quality from your employees in the company.

Does that annoy you whenever you still have to provide bloody wages when your employees are not doing well in their career?

What if these issues influence the future oncoming business? wtf.

If there's a sudden economy crisis dropdown, would you cry out blaming your employer or looking for another reason to cover your asses ?

Yet, what if your employees are looking for bonuses for their coming "HARI RAYA"? If you want it, you must come get it. That's the main point. No efforts in life lead you to trouble and being a society dump. That's why there's a word of wisdom saying, 'NO PAIN NO GAIN'.

I don't want to blame your religions. It's the attitude to be blame. Sorry about that. Isn't it perfect that everyone starts to cooperate with each other and stop blaming their own religious? Practically, every religious are innocent and they have their right to make us into a better person.

Isn't it perfect that everyone starts to work hard and admit their own mistakes when there's an error with their work? Troubleshooting a problem is a good ways to learn from mistake but mistake are not supposed and shall never be repeated again. If you just fucking repeating it, YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED.

Everyone has the right to choose their own religion. Everyone has to respect to each other religion to assured peace. Everyone has to respect each other when you want the other to respect you as well.


This is called 'Nasi Kerabu', my dinner for tonight as well. I got this from Ramadhan Bazaar around my hostel. The rice is supposed to be in blue. This one is sort of browny type.


Ever seen a hammer broke off when pulling a nail out from a tree? The nails resist to come out.

*wtf*

2 comments:

mr. hey said...

for fuck's sake that meat looks like meat from corpses or something

Unknown said...

it's a beef for god sake