Monday, August 24, 2009

betrayal vs cheating

Ever think what and who betrays you in your life? Betray does not hurt you as much as you was cheated in your love life.

Okay, I have this philosophy. Read this.
A man love life is betrayed by their own dick. How true can it be? For guys, think and figure it out first before you read on.

You see, when you look at some hot chicks in front of you, you get aroused. What the fuck did the dick tell you to do? In case you never notice this, your dick eventually send some information to your brain to tell you what to do next. If you had the courage to go talk to the chicks, you starting to have affection. Affection might eventually end up liking the person which your dick are into it, then lastly you might even think that you are falling for her. Shit wtf. You just might get your feeling wrong.

First, when you starting to realise something is wrong, first thing as a human, well, in human nature, you will not leave and make yourself as bad person and you'll always right. Then wtf, who do you blame after that? That girl or your own cute dick?

Second, some people might still have the courage to face the facts that they are being fooled by themselves. But wtf, did you actually realised you're being cheated and fooled by that person? It's fcking hurt I know. When it happened, you're all grown up one year or few years.

Thirdly, it might as well end up like a fairy loves tales. Both of you end up loving each other. Isn't that good enough? Yep. It's good. Both live happy ever after. What if that person is just playing a part of a drama which you don't bloody realised about it. You're in a movie. Congrats *clap clap*. Fuck. YOU'RE PUNK'D.

In bottomline, it all started from your hungry dick. Sorry, if that's too rude for y'all. You'll figure this once you communicate and having a good relationship with your own body. I don't know what about girls. I'll post it again when I figure it out.

Okay. Today, missed my early morning class but I managed to go for Laser class at 10am. Shit, I'm late again and again. Mr Saafie Salleh, my lecturer, looks a lot like a construction worker. HAHA Probably he looks too dark or what I also don't know. I just felt that way. All I know is that this is the only man, the only lecturer who usually drive a motorbike to class to teach us. Shit. That is so humble of him.

The Data Communication class was shit bored. I don't know what the hell is she teaching about. The class was big and I noticed there's a lot of new CPU and monitor in the laboratory. Looks good from the outside, but the nuts only had 30 GBs the most. Well, just enough for educational purpose.

I know picture does speak a lot in our mind. Here's my Data Communication Laboratory.

BTW, my online coupon almost time-out. 7 hours left.wtf. Have to save my time here. I had to continue on with my project. Oh yah, 'Nasi Kerabu' is a nice choice of food during this Ramadhan month. I'll post some pictures of it next time.

See y'all.

No comments: