Sunday, August 23, 2009

Killing Spree

Okay. My 3rd post. Hope this is not the last one.

I finally did my introduction for 2 full pages. When I switched it to double spacing, it's 4 pages :D hell yeah. Hopefully, it will continue on.

I woke up quite late this morning. Does not feel like me enough. Shitted 3 times in the morning wtf. Went to the airport, sent my friend back to her own hometown. After, we had lunch and pool in the afternoon. There are few old men playing snooker beside us. I like what their doing. Taking their time slowly while playing. Lots of hot chicks came in suddenly. Making some american pie movie? It was like a 'wow' for everyone. wtf

It was few bad games for me in the beginning but it end up well at last. We had 9 balls as well as 8 balls game. Went to the airport again. Fetching my friend's mum. I was kinda curious about how his mum was gonna be like. Every story that my friend told me is kinda making her mum sounds funny. When his mum sat in the car, okay, she's cool. I like the way she talk. Kinda fun listening to an old folk chat.

There's lots of Bazaar Ramadhan around the city. hmm..

Tanjung Aru scenario:
how the hell can a small diamond of a price of RMXX,XXX can be less until 80%!? How much is the cost anyway? It's worth it when buying these fcking expensive diamonds with such a low price. But do u dare to wear it when they world is not in peace?

I came out from the resort and I saw this weird car. Looks like a cartoon car. It had 2 eyes and a small nosehole and a mouth. wtf


btw, I was thinking, does shitting making you become more conscious when you're drunk?

No comments: