Tuesday, August 25, 2009

you never try you never know

First thing first, I shitted like 6 times since yesterday night and I felt like my asshole is bleeding. wtf. Might because of the food I bought from Bazaar Ramadhan. Lucky, I felt better today.

Went to 1borneo. I don't understand what's so nice about the McDonald Lunch Value. I know its quite 'cheap' but what else, my stomach is not even satisfy. Lots of big sales going on in 1borneo lately, so please, when you're free, you should have a look on it and don't just window shopping around the shops. It's a stock clearance, come on. Had some games of pool. I sucked today, shit. WTF.

Here's a picture in 1borneo pool centre. Practically, that's my friend, Hii Kion. For your information, there are 4 young good-looking chicks playing pool at the same time too. Spot them.


It happened again at night when we went to Metro for pool AGAIN. I SUCKED in snooker game and pool game. wtf Can't poke the cue properly. I am never good in snooker game but, you never try you never know right !?

It's raining big, friend. I'm starting to see flood. When I see flood, I remembered Sibu. If I'm gonna be the governor or politician in Sibu, I will propose the concept of a Little Venice Town instead of Swan City. wtf. If the town is being flood continuously, why not just make use of the mother nature of flood into a natural attraction or some attraction to the outsider?

I felt like posting some of my philosophy but I just can't figure it finish yet. shit.

Well eventually, I felt good for blogging. That's all

No comments: