Saturday, September 5, 2009

fed up

I been trying to buy an air ticket for my brother to go back hometown for like couple of times already. The line here was a shit-ass line. It sorts of piss me off all the time especially during important times.

I missed all the cheap tickets like 4 times already. Few times when I was in the process of payment and guess what, error came out and blocking me for proceeding or rebooking the ticket again but telling me to call Helpline for help. I used up RM11.32 for roughly 10 minutes only just to wait the fat-ass customer consultant to talk to me. It's simple. I explained to her about my problem then the first person connect me to the other person. It's a she now. She told me, "Sir, you might need to just delete your cookies and restart your browser to rebook the ticket again." "Okay, thanks, I think that's all", I said. SHIT, what the hell is wrong with the call charges. I asked for help but you freaking-charge me so expensive. I only talk with them for 2-3 minutes? wtf. I restarted it all over again n AGAIN.

Who do I blame? The line here or myself for not being lucky enough? The TAC number for the payment is slow as well due to the very poor reception line here.

There's 2 mid-term exam coming soon for me. Monday and Tuesday. Heard it's gonna be some objective questions for Monday's paper. HOPEFULLY. Gotta kick myself in for these real hard. I did not score well for the last semester due to several reason. My wrist condition as well as my heartbreaking emotion. I know I shouldn't take the heartbreaking emotion as an excuse. I admit it was my own fault for not able to handle myself for the conflict. My mum especially were nagging me all the time before I took last semester examination, and now she was scolding me when she found out I had a bad result for last semester.

I want to write this so much in a big letter to my parents,

Dear Mum and Dad,

I'm so sorry as I did not make you proud

Your loving son,
Tony

I wished I can work harder again and pursue to Korea for my Industrial Training :) Maybe I shouldn't just wishing it only but I'll do it. That's the important point. Hopefully, I can get myself interviewed for it. I'm gonna stay on the top again. I hope God doesn't let my emotion take over me.

May God Bless Me and Everyone!

I just hate people hesitating when in times of emergency cases. In the end, it's better you stacked up your problem to yourself and make a decision by yourself. By this, you are preventing lots of problem and conflicts or maybe misunderstanding between each other. Would you agree with that? Be self-confident that's all.

3 comments:

joel said...

everything jus let it be....

Unknown said...

nature just don't stand in the way

mr. hey said...

your mom is not very understanding. that's all i can say