Thursday, September 3, 2009

think before you do

Me and my roommate were having exam this morning so we woke up early and left the room unlocked today. I don't know why I still feel safe when I'm leaving my room unlocked this morning. I still had the mood to talk shit with my friends after my exam at the library cafe.

GIMME A HELL YEAH, I like the way Prof. Dr. Haider prepared an exam. He's so predictable. 4 question and 3 were spotted to be the examples in his notes. HAHA. Thanks, man.

So, I had 'Nasi Kerabu' again. This time with a C-size chicken breast. Whoops!


I went back after my lunch. Shit, I waited the shuttle bus back to my college for around 30 minutes. Lucky I had my walkman earphone with me. I was enjoying listening songs while waiting.

What a surprise when I went back to my room. Nothing happened. The door knob was not fixed yet. I have not realized anything missing the room yet. Hopefully nothing. Went down to complain about the door knob again. After 1 hour, there come somebody.

I was notified that the door knob which we broke down yesterday, was fixed and still can be used. So why the fuck do we have to pay for the broken door knob? They should be thinking before they're asking us to pay for the broken stuff. No comment. They were telling us they will repay the new one by tomorrow. Shit, I don't understand why the fuck we still have to pay? If we would not pay for it, they wouldn't have to trouble themselves getting their fat asses to the city just to buy only such a small fag door knob. Will you agree with that?

I could have leave the door unlocked whole day for my ass to sit there hesitating whether to pay or not to pay with my roommate. See who's gonna give up in the end. Okay, that's a lesson to me.

I realized been taking a lot of capsules lately. It's due to my health condition, especially for my wrist. I had nothing to do yesterday night so I took this picture.


ADIOS AMIGO

6 comments:

mr. hey said...

walao you update everyday one ah. here's a comment to motivate you!

custer said...

motivate you too

custer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
custer said...

wtf is the blue thing at top right corner of the plate? fungus?? your school food like eating animal corpse

Unknown said...

ck, where's the motivation?

custer, that is a blue-coloured rice. Nasi Kerabu. Heard it's a Kelantanese's local food.

Unknown said...

keep going....although i only read 1st paragraph then already close it.