Monday, September 7, 2009

siew ling is back

Well, for your information, my friend, siew ling was quarantined for 3 days in one of special-prepared house in Kingfisher due to her housemate who was suspected as a carrier of H1N1. I don't know why they still letting these people out when they are being quarantined. They are no proper way to take care of these quarantined people. Even the security guards letting their guard off. Me and my friends still can go to the quarantine site to visit her. *wtf*

Okay, we had a Data Communication Mid Semester Exam. It was nice to see my friend, Siew Ling back on the track. She was wearing mask to the examination. Guess what, the examination was postponed because our lecturer forgot to print out the paper for our minor students. bigger *WTF*.

We took an alternative session for the exam. It was decided on 2 pm afternooon just now or Thursday 2 pm. I could have been for the Thursday session because I might get some tips from the Monday session. But, sorry, in the end, I decided it's better to take the examination earlier. No more postponing. The examination was okay, I THINK. 40 objective question. Surprised right? It was hard but we had the chance to discuss around the class like usual thieving-routine.

*lol*

I went to Hospital Queen Elizabeth this morning to meet Dr. Hoari Krishnan. I waited for hour just to meet him. Too many patients in the orthopedic clinic. As if orthopedic clinic were making a great fucking billion business in there. One special thing I saw this morning was there were 3 jail-enforcement officer with 1 convict who wished to see the doctor. His hand was handcuffed and was sitting to my left. He's holding a big X-RAY enveloped with a big tag SULIT. SECRET. HIGH CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT.

Well, Dr. Hoari is my doctor and he's the one who did the implant thing in my wrist. He's leaving Kota Kinabalu to Korea and Japan for his further studies for 3 months. My case was past to Dr. Iskandar, I THINK, for further investigation. Hopefully, they really will give me a call for my wrist further check-up. My bad-ass wrist still can't move properly and a lots of movement are restricted. Bad luck for me. I was happy that he wanted Stanley, the occupational therapist for recently had give up on me, to continue on with the therapy. That was the part I like the most. It's always not Stanley's call to stop my therapy. It's the Doctor's call. That's the only thing I wish to hear.

Here's my some shots in the new clinic building, Hospital Queen Elizabeth

Level 2
Check out the people

Inside the orthopedic clinic

No comments: