Wednesday, September 2, 2009

QUARANTINED

I believed I'm innocent for breaking the door knob down. Me and my roommate was locked in our room. QUARANTINED. We called out for help when we noticed the door knob was spoil and we're being retardant-locked in the room. Lucky our housemate heard us and came to help us to bust the whole door knob down.

Shit. We're all were laughing after that. What a weird incident. Normally people were locked at the outside but not inside.

Sorry for the photo's quality :p


*wtf* = =

And what else, the management here blamed us for breaking the door knob down before even telling them. Hell, they summoned RM85 for the door knob. Are they retarded? How do you even make a report to them about it when you can't even open your door and the most important issue of all is that you're locked as if you're quarantined inside? Climb through the window? I'm on the 1st floor for your information. And it's a hell of a big rain with some thunders outside.

I really starting to hate the food they provide here. Look what I had for my lunch today. I don't really mind the quality, it's the quantity. shit. 4 fish testicle balls and an A-size chicken breast. wtf.

I'm starting to have some problems going back my hometown during this coming Chinese New Year.

Well, for your information, MALAYSIA AIRLINES is taking over the air destination between KK-Sibu. Well, why? The government still consider Sibu as a rural area and AirAsia do not have the permission to do their business over the domestic rural area. I just don't get it. Sibu is NOT THAT rural by the way. We have lots of citizens comparing to those REAL RURAL AREA. Terrible drainage problem might be one of the caused for that.

Well, for Malaysia Airlines,
Go-n-Return Flight from KK-Sibu = RM 502 with taxes.

For what it used to be in AirAsia,
Go-n-Return Flight from KK-Sibu = less than RM200 with taxes

Okay, compare it.

Better get my GradCard renew early for now before it's sold out.
I'm out. ADIOS

No comments: