Saturday, September 26, 2009

giant yankee burger

Anyone ever try this 6-inch burger before? You can only find this in New York, 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu. I mean the food outlet's name is New York. Not the New York City in USA. Okay, it cost around RM42.00++ each.

It's so fycking huge

Compare it to the fork and knife.


At the same time, there was this Saranghaeyo Korean Festival happening there. The Koreans were battling dance with the locals. The crowd was paying more attention to the Koreans than the locals. The locals were doing not bad too but I don't really get it, why are not anyone there who supports your own local people? *cheers*

The Korean won the battle eventually. Maybe it's just because they can spin more chopper round than the locals? I don't know or maybe they just look good to the locals cause one thing I understand about the local Malaysians, they are actually putting Korean as their top listed idol. Practically obsessed with Korean. Why don't you guys just go migrate to Korea, aye? *wtf*

It's not the looks that you judge by, but the talent you stupid goombah. The reality seems to be judging on looks and images.

Here's some shots.

They were posing for the crowds to take photos. This one was after the battle.

Korean guy popping

Yep, Korean break dancing

There was this lady, a LG promoter, standing beside me. She was standing there taking videos of the Korean dancing. I was reluctantly stunned by her. Guess what, I'm gonna sing You're Beautiful by James Blunt. But fuck, I got no balls.

No comments: